To Our Valued Customers,
Please be advised that effective Monday March 23, 2020, we are taking the following additional measures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Our hours until further notice are
- Monday to Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 12pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Hand Sanitizer station at main entrance
Your business is important to us and we will continue to stay open to support you unless circumstances dictate otherwise. During this time, please use the following alternative methods to conduct business with us:
- Parts can be looked up at www.agcopartsbook.com and ordered over the phone or by email.
- Alternatively, we can ship purchases directly to your address upon request.
- Service will continue to screen calls. Equipment may be brought to the dealership and left outside in a designated drop off area. Service staff will work with you to confirm arrangements and answer questions. At this time, we are asking all customer have zero contact with our drivers and technicians to ensure their health and safety.
Internally, our staff will continue to:
- Practice good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of infection.
- Not travel outside of Canada.
- Stay home if they are not well and report any illness promptly.
- Self-quarantine if they have traveled or are required to do so.
We thank you for your cooperation, understanding and support during this time of change. Remember, we are all in this together and we will make every effort to continue to serve you through this difficult time – our virtual door is always open, don’t hesitate to call or email us with any of your concerns or questions.
The Management at Elliott Farm Equipment